Pain & Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to Saint Joseph East Pain & Rehabilitation Center
Chronic pain can rule your life, interfering with your ability to work, sleep and enjoy your family and friends. Saint Joseph Pain & Rehabilitation is here to help. There are many safe, proven effective treatments available that can eliminate or reduce chronic pain. The sooner you seek treatment, the sooner you can start enjoying life again.
At Saint Joseph Pain & Rehabilitation we focus on helping patients reclaim their lives from pain. From the most advanced interventional procedures on the cutting edge of science and technology to more alternative options like cognitive behavioral therapy, we help design a specialized treatment program that works for you.
Saint Joseph Pain & Rehabilitation specialists are among the most experienced in the region. Our Board-certified physicians are dedicated to the goal of helping people with chronic pain return to a normal, productive lifestyle. Using the latest in diagnostic technology, paired with medical and interventional therapeutics, they will work with you to identify the source of your pain, eliminate or reduce the pain and teach you to manage it.
Saint Joseph Pain & Rehabilitation treats chronic pain related to any type of disease, injury or accident including:
- Back and neck pain, including herniated discs, spinal stenosis, tumors and arthritis
- Muscle and joint pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome (also known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy or RSD)
- Sports Injuries
- Disorders of the nervous system, including shingles and trigeminal and occipital neuralgia (facial pain)
- Chronic abdoiminal pain and pelvic pain
- Pain associated with osteoporosis and vertebral compression fractures
Saint Joseph Pain & Rehabilitation