Affair of the Heart 2013
The 2013 Affair of the Heart; Fire and Ice Gala raised nearly $49,000 to support the Healthy Communities Program and Heart Patient Medication assistance program.
A wintry February evening did not prevent 331 guests from joining Saint Joseph London's Foundation for our annual Affair of the Heart Gala. Upon entering the London Community Center guests were welcomed by our 'icy' entrance and an ice sculpture sponsored by Pulse Consultants. A 'fiery' dance floor greeted guests as they entered the Fire and Ice Gala. A welcome glass of champagne was provided. Guests were treated to a dinner of lobster and tenderloin by Chef Terry Crist and the SJL Dietary staff. The Fire and Ice Gala was a memorable celebration that also included complimentary wine, a professional disc jockey, a coffee bar and silent auction.
Thank you to our sponsors and attendees for making the 2013 Affair of the Heart Fire & Ice Gala a wonderful success. We would like to thank our sponsors and attendees for helping us make a difference in the lives of those we serve as we build a healthier community.
- Professional Home Health Agency, Inc.
- Dr. & Mrs. Robert A. Phillips, Jr.
- Community Trust Bank
- London Medical Properties, Ernest Matt House
- 1st National Bank
- Air Methods
- Azeem Niazi, M.D., and the Physicians of Commonwealth Cancer Center
- Borden / Flav O Rich Dairy
- Broadway Electrical Service Corporation
- Christian Sturgeon and Associates
- City of London, Mayor Troy Rudder
- Cumberland Valley National Bank
- Dave Sharp
- Jackson Energy
- James David Sensabaugh
- Lipari Energy
- Marshall Emergency Services Associates
- Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists of London
- Pulse Consultants
- Saint Joseph London
- Sallie Davidson Realtors