Work Injury Program
Because treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses is mandated by law, your business needs an occupational medicine program that works for you. MedWorks does that by providing services custom designed to meet your business needs.
Your program can include:
- Quality medical evaluation and treatment by occupational medicine experts.
- After-hours coverage through the emergency rooms at Saint Joseph - Berea, Saint Joseph East, Saint Joseph Hospital and Saint Joseph - Jessamine.
- Appropriate physician and diagnostic referrals.
- Timely, safe return-to-work, including light duty program.
- Decreased lost work time.
- On-site tours of your company by physicians/rehab staff in order to gain a better knowledge of your job requirements.
- Customized employer reports showing injury statistics and trends, dollars spent and opportunities for cost reduction.
For more information on the Work Injury Program, contact MedWorks at 859.967.5637.