Instead of specializing in a specific area of medicine, your primary care physician is uniquely trained to maintain your overall health. With routine health screenings and counseling on lifestyle changes, your doctor helps prevent illnesses before they develop.
By establishing a long-term relationship, you’ll get to know one of our physicians and he or she will get to know you. Simply, you have comfort in knowing your doctor will be there for you and all your health care needs. After all, we’ve been caring for families like yours for over 130 years.
Flaget Primary Care Associates provide comprehensive health care to patients of all ages.
Here is a list of some of the most common services we provide:
- Annual physical examinations
- Commercial driver’s license physicals
- Preventive health consultations
- Well-child examinations, including immunizations for children from newborns to adolescents
- Care of all acute illnesses
- Care of chronic illnesses, including hypertension, asthma, diabetes
- Osteopathic manual medicine