Congratulations on your acceptance into the Saint Joseph Hospital/Saint Joseph East Clinical Pastoral Education Program
In order to make sure we are compliant with state and federal laws, we need to have you register with our volunteer office, and complete a volunteer orientation.
Please follow the steps below:
- Register with the volunteer office by completing this brief CPE STUDENT VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORM
- Click on ORIENTATION and follow all of the instructions on that page.
TB Test T-Spot:
All NEW CPE Students will need a T-Spot blood test. We can have this done in our lab, at no charge to you.
Vaccination Records Fax #: 859.313.3245:
- We will need a copy of your vaccination records. Please do your best to fax these to us prior to your interview or bring it to your interview.
- If you or a parent or guardian do not have a copy of your records, you might want to check with your high school (high schools keep these any where from 2 - 10 years after you have graduated) or your family physican.
- There are 2 specific items we need to see on your vaccination record:
- MMR: 2 dates.
- Varicella: 2 dates.
- If you are unable to obtain a copy of your vaccination record, or if your vaccination record is not complete with the items listed above, we will administer a blood test to check for these items, which we will do in our lab at no charge to you.
Hepatitis B Vaccination
- A Hepatits B vaccination is recommended but not required. We are not able to offer this vaccination to you.