We are pleased to announce that Jamie Mitchell Castle, PT, DPT, now provides physical therapy services at Saint Joseph Martin. Dr. Castle received her Master of Science and Doctor of Physical Therapy degrees from the University of Kentucky. She works with a variety of diagnoses and collaborates with physicians to return patients to normal activity levels.
The benefits of physical therapy may include:
- Increase and maintain muscle strength and endurance
- Restore and increase joint range of motion
- Increase coordination
- Decrease pain
- Decrease swelling and inflammation of joints
- Prevent surgery or enhance benefits of surgery
- Reverse debilitation effects of many chronic conditions, such as arthritis and diabetes
- Increase ability in daily activities resulting in a healthier lifestyle and enhanced quality of life
Physical therapists (PTs) diagnose and treat individuals with medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives. They treat all ages, from newborns to the elderly.
Physical therapists also teach you how to take care of yourself, so you can prevent the pain from returning.
Talk with your health care provider about a referral to Saint Joseph Martin or call us directly at 606.285.6670 for an appointment.
Hours - Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm