What is 3T MRI?
3T MRI is a high definition magnetic resonance system. It provides physicians with improved image clarity.
What does 3T cover?
- Specialized Vascular and Cardiac applications
- Functional and Spectroscopic imaging
Overall Benefits of 3T?
- Delivers the highest clinical field strength available on the market today
- Double the field strength and signal of 1.5T MR systems – delivering higher resolution and the ability to see smaller structures
- An exceptionally wide view, delivering enhanced clinical flexibility and an easier, more comfortable patient positioning options
- Maximized signal-to-noise arms physicians with the speed necessary to image dynamic processes, without compromises in image quality
- Patient comfort and easier exam positions
- Quieter exam experience
- Reduced rescanning/redundant exams due to patient and organ motion
- Docking table and dual sided controls for patient safety
- 3T delivers the highest clinical field strength available
- Enhanced imaging techniques enable easier visualization of anomalies, resulting in more diagnostic confidence than ever before
- High productivity in every aspect of department workflow with true parallel processing and ultra-fast reconstruction
- User interface facilitate cross-training of technologist and physicians in the department